Support for specific projects and exhibitions enables the Serpentine to exhibit educational, challenging, ground breaking and dynamic programming from all disciplines of contemporary art from painting, portraiture and sculpture to digital film, photography and sound. The Serpentine’s primary objective is to reach and educate new audiences by expanding and diversifying its free and accessible series of Art, Architecture, Design, Education and Public Programmes.
Projects to Support
Donation and sponsorship opportunities are available across all programming and include:
- Each of our seasonal exhibitions in the Serpentine Gallery and the Serpentine Sackler Gallery offering a total of eight possible exhibitions per year. Current opportunities exist for Autumn 2016, Winter 2016 and Spring 2017.
- Park Nights, an annual series of specially commissioned live art, poetry, music, film, literature, performance and theory held on selected Friday nights in the Pavilion from July – October.
- The Serpentine Marathon which is an annual interdisciplinary event that takes place during the week of Frieze Art Fair and marks the close of the Serpentine Pavilion.
- The Annual Serpentine Pavilion, a unique annual architectural commission that presents a landmark structure by an internationally acclaimed architect exhibited from June – October.
- Public Programming and Education Projects that build dynamic relationships between art, artists and people and play a pioneering role in the field of art education. These projects vary in scale, duration and location, and challenge expectations of where and how art can be encountered.
- Event Sponsors and in-kind providers are sought for a range of Serpentine events including The Summer Party, The Future Contemporaries Party and Opening Exhibition Celebrations.
The Serpentine offers donation and sponsorship opportunities at all levels of giving for Individuals, Corporations, Trusts and Foundations with benefits packages that are customised and tailored to the donation, partnership or collaboration. Indicative giving and acknowledgement levels are given below.
For further information about supporting specific programmes or exhibitions with the Serpentine Galleries, please contact:
Emily Gardener, Head of Major Gifts and Programme Fundraising
Telephone: 020 7298 7590
Park Nights 2015: An Evening of Poetry, 10 July 2015
Photo: Lewis Ronald