Timed tickets are required to enter our galleries. Always book your free tickets in advance.
Visit the exhibition pages to book separate timed tickets for Jennifer Packer: The Eye Is Not Satisfied With Seeing and James Barnor: Accra/ London- A Retrospective.
Please read below before you visit Serpentine. Got a question? Read our ticketing FAQS here.
• Always book a FREE timed slot in advance
• Please arrive on time with your mobile ticket. We are unable accommodate visitors who arrive more than 15 minutes late
• Only visit with people from your household or support bubble (maximum group size four)
• Please follow all the safety instructions onsite
• Observe physical distancing, follow the one-way route and act on any guidance our staff give you
• Wear a face covering, unless you are exempt
• Use the hand sanitiser provided and wash your hands regularly
• If you are not feeling well, help keep everyone safe by staying at home
• Please download the digital exhibition guide on the Serpentine/Bloomberg Connects app ahead of your visit, and bring your own headphones and smartphone
• Visit our facilities page for up-to-date access information here
• Importantly, if you are ill or fall into one of the vulnerable groups then you must postpone your visit • For more information on advanced free ticketing, please contact [email protected]
What to expect
• Carefully managed visitor numbers
• No access to public toilets at the galleries. There are toilets available in the park opposite the Serpentine South Gallery. Please speak to our team for directions
• Hand sanitiser dispensers provided in the gallery
• No cloakroom. Avoid bringing bulky coats or large holdalls or wheelie bags. Only one, reasonably-sized, personal bag per visitor will be permitted
Please note that the capacity restrictions mean that you will be waiting outside before the time of entry, and we are unable to provide shelter from the weather! If you bring an umbrella, you will not be able to take it through the exhibition, but there will be a space for you to leave them, and collect when you exit. We do not operate a cloakroom at the Serpentine.
Support the Serpentine
As a charity, we need your help to continue our work more than ever. Please donate through our website or when you visit to help keep our programmes free and open to all.
NHS Test and Trace
We have a responsibility to share your contact details with the NHS Test and Trace service if required, as a result of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 having listed the galleries as a place they recently visited, or because the galleries have been identified as the location of a local outbreak of COVID-19. NHS Test and Trace provide assurance that they will only ever use the data provided to them for this specific public health purpose, and that they will handle the data in line with the highest ethical and security standards.