Book your free entry ticket
We are delighted to reopen Cao Fei at the Serpentine Gallery and have made some changes to keep you safe.
Booking is live for visits up to 31 August. Tickets will be released in two week blocks, with time slots for September available from later this month.
- Book a FREE time slot in advance
- Please bring and wear a face covering
- Arrive on time with your mobile tickets (we may not be able to accommodate visitors who arrive more than 15 minutes late)
- Please sanitise hands on entry (we’ll provide the sanitiser)
- Observe physical distancing
- Follow the one-way route around the gallery
- Please bring your own headphones
- No access to public toilets
Importantly, if you are sick or fall into one of the vulnerable groups then you must postpone your visit.
Our staff are working hard to welcome you back and keep the galleries clean.
As a charity, we need your help to continue our work more than ever. Please donate when you book today to help keep our programmes free and open to all.
NHS Test and Trace
We have a responsibility to share your contact details with the NHS Test and Trace service if required, as a result of someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 having listed the galleries as a place they recently visited, or because the galleries have been identified as the location of a local outbreak of COVID-19. NHS Test and Trace provide assurance that they will only ever use the data provided to them for this specific public health purpose, and that they will handle the data in line with the highest ethical and security standards.
Formafantasma reopens 29 September at the Serpentine Sackler Gallery and free tickets will be available from early September.