We’re delighted to reopen Cao Fei: Blueprints from 4 August, but you’ll notice we’ve made some changes. Everyone will need to book a free time slot in advance to help keep staff and visitors safe, and there is a limit on the number of visitors we can welcome each day.
Tickets will be available from this website later in July.
- Book a free time slot
- Please bring and wear a face covering
- Arrive on time with your mobile tickets for contactless scanning (due to capacity we may not be able to accommodate visitors who arrive late)
- We will ask you to sanitise hands on entry (we’ll provide the sanitiser)
- Please observe physical distancing
- Please observe the one-way route and floor markers
- Note – currently no access to public toilets
Please only come if you can travel safely, and group size is currently limited to a maximum of 6 people.
Importantly, if you are sick or fall into one of the vulnerable groups then you must postpone your visit until it is safe to visit.
Our staff are working hard to welcome you back and keep the galleries clean.
Formafantasma: Cambio at the Serpentine Sackler Gallery will reopen 29 September and free tickets will be available to book from early September.