SERPENTINE OPENS WEDNESDAY 19 MAY
Serpentine’s doors will open again on Wednesday 19 May. We look forward to welcoming you back.
Timed tickets are required to enter our galleries. Always book your free tickets in advance . Please read below before you visit Serpentine.
- Always book a FREE timed slot in advance
- Please arrive on time with your mobile ticket. We are unable accommodate visitors who arrive more than 15 minutes late
- Only visit with people from your household or support bubble (maximum group size four)
- Please follow all the safety instructions onsite
- Observe physical distancing, follow the one-way route and act on any guidance our staff give you
- Wear a face covering, unless you are exempt
- Use the hand sanitiser provided and wash your hands regularly
- If you are not feeling well, help keep everyone safe by staying at home
- Please download the exhibition digital guide on the Serpentine/Bloomberg Connects app ahead of your visit, and bring your own headphones and smartphone
- Visit our facilities page for up to date access information here
- Importantly, if you are ill or fall into one of the vulnerable groups, then you must postpone your visit
- For more information on advanced free ticketing please contact [email protected]
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Carefully managed visitor numbers
- No access to public toilets at the galleries. There are toilets available in the park opposite the Serpentine South Gallery. Please speak to our team for directions
- Hand sanitiser dispensers provided in the gallery
- No cloakroom. Avoid bringing bulky coats or large holdalls or wheelie bags. Only one, reasonably-sized, personal bag per visitor will be permitted
At Serpentine we aim to engage broad audiences and keep our exhibition programme free year-round. We are so grateful to Arts Council England and the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS), for the Culture Recovery Fund so we can continue to be #HereForCulture.
London W2 3XA
Open from 19 May Serpentine North Gallery
West Carriage Drive,
London W2 2AR
Open from 19 May
- By Tube
Lancaster Gate: Central Line, 15 minute walk approx.
Knightsbridge: Piccadilly, 15 minute walk approx.
Hyde Park Corner: Piccadilly, 20 minute walk approx.
- By Bus
Routes 148, 274, 390, and 94 all have stops near the Galleries
- By Train
Paddington: 20 minute walk approx.
Victoria: 35 minute walk approx.
- By Bike
Cycle Hire Docking Stations opposite the Serpentine North Gallery & Serpentine South Gallery, Seville Street (by Knightsbridge station), South Carriage Drive (by Hyde Park Corner station) and Bayswater Road (by Lancaster Gate)
- By Car
Metered car parking in Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park.
ArchiveDiscover 50 years of the Serpentine
From the architecture pavilion and digital commissions to the ideas marathon and the General Ecology programme, explore 50 years of artists, projects and exhibitions.View archive