- Always book a FREE timed ticket in advance for exhibitions and events.
- Please arrive on time with your mobile ticket. We are unable to accommodate visitors who arrive more than 15 minutes late.
- Please follow all the safety instructions onsite
- Please download our Free Digital Guide ahead of your visit, and bring your own headphones and smartphone
- Visit our facilities page for up to date access information
- For more information on advanced free ticketing please contact [email protected]
What to expect
- Carefully managed visitor numbers
- Hand sanitiser dispensers provided in the gallery
- No cloakroom. Avoid bringing bulky coats or large holdalls or wheelie bags. Only one, reasonably-sized, personal bag per visitor will be permitted
Discovering exclusive content from your mobile
Download our free app to discover more about the artists and exhibitions. Visit the App Store or Google Play and search Bloomberg Connects, or use our free WiFi and scan the QR codes when you are on site. The free digital guide gives you access to additional content, audio, video and curator tours – as well as videos of artists talking about their work.
The Bloomberg Connects digital guide is part of a wider digital engagement programme at the Serpentine Galleries, supported by Bloomberg Philanthropies.
Coming to an event
The Serpentine holds performances, talks, workshops and family events throughout the year, all of which are free or low-cost. Click here to see What’s On.
Keeping in touch
At Serpentine, we aim to engage broad audiences and keep our exhibition programme free year-round. We are so grateful to Arts Council England and the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS), for the Culture Recovery Fund so we can continue to be #HereForCulture.