- Back to Earth, the Serpentine’s 50th anniversary project that brings together artist-led environmental campaigns. Take part in the first two from Olafur Eliassson and Judy Chicago, Jane Fonda and Swoon here.
- Visit Cambio.website to explore Formafantasma's exhibition online.
- Watch Cao Fei and Formafantasma discuss their work on our Youtube.
- Download the Bloomberg Connects app to hear from artists, curators and special guests talking in-depth about Serpentine exhibitions.
- Experience Jakob Kudsk Steensen’s digital simulation of a re-imagined old-growth forest on the Catharsis.live livestream.
- Take an audio-visual ecological expedition using your smartphone with The Deep Listener app, also by Jakob Kudsk Steensen.
- Download Jenna Sutela's I-Magma machine oracle for live readings and daily diviniations.
- Navigate Suzanne Treister's dimensions of black hole spacetime in augmented reality experience at theescapist.serpentinegalleries.org/
PODCASTS & BROADCASTS
- Our new Serpentine Podcast series, Back to Earth, explores art's role in the climate emergency. The first episode launches Friday 3 April. Subscribe and Listen now on Apple, Google Play, Spotify and Bloomberg Connects now!
- Listen back to past seasons of the Serpentine Podcast on General Ecology and Work.
- Tune into Antenna Live, Formafantasma's weekly conversation series on Instagram Live every Tuesday at 2.30pm (UK time). Each week, the design duo will speak to Cambio collaborators such as smell expert Sissel Tolaas.
- Watch over 750 artist interviews, talks and performances on our Youtube channel.
- Follow #SerpentineStories #Serpentine50 on social media for weekly reflections from the archive.